Suggest a brush

When I came to home. I used to play hide and seek game with my Jimmy (a dog). While playing I got to know that my brush is lost. When I asked my mom for a new brush She asked me to send a message to u.so I did.please suggest me a new brush

What ever more might be the brush or paste.. the brushing technique is more important.. for children rolling technique is preffered... any brush with medium or soft bristles is indicated for brushing.. if you still have your milk teeth and you are bored with regular tooth pastes.. you may go with children's tooth pastes like cheerio or kidodent..
Dr. Rajesh K Reddy
Dentist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad
you really need not be worried kid mom will buy you a good oral b kids brush and spend more time playing with your jimmy
Dr. D Vinay Kumar
Orthodontist 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
According to your age I would like u prescribe u Oral B soft bristles or Oral B medium Bristles tooth brush and follow BASS technique of  brushing.