diabetes-icon
Sugar Level high
I have no typical Diabetes symptoms like frequent urination, Thirst or others, but my Doctor Insists it's Type 2. Recent Test i.e. 12.10.2016 Shows my sugar level 172 (Fasting) 230 (PP). Suggest best ayurvedic treatment.

Dr. R. Anbazhahan
Diabetologist 27 yrs exp Chennai

it is not necessary that all diabetics have symptoms. You do have diabetes. If indoubt GTT and HbA1c can reconfirm it. Try allopathy ASAP and do not waste time.
Dr. Geetendra Singh Dhanawat
Diabetologist 16 yrs exp Mumbai
Many peoples don't have typical signs of disease because it is more common in type 1 diabetics. Your sugar levels are high and you should go for re - testing fasting and PP sugar with HBA1c and lipid profile. If fasting sugar is more than 126 and HBA1c is more than 6.5% than you are a diabetic.