Sufring from muchhairfall

From last o e month I loss my lots of hair so plz advice me how to decrease hair fall and for growth of new hair.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sufring from muchhairfall

Thanks for the query. Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highly recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil) which is an essential component of therapy however small it may contribute. Other specific medications can be recommended based on the cause of hair loss. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth
One month duration of hair fall could suggest Telogen Effluvium which should settle in another 1-2 months. The main concern is to check if you have male pattern baldness.
Hair fall treatment consist of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.