Suffering Pilonidal Sinus

I am Suffering from Pilonidal sinus and I have consulted some Allopathy doctors, but didnt got any proper solution and I dont want to go for any surgery. Can You help me with your medicines.

Doctor Answers (4) on Suffering Pilonidal Sinus

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
Surgery is the option but post surgery treatment is the most important issues as due to surgery of this case may arise severe complications like weight gain, loss of sleep, high b p etc.I have got such about 19 cases in my 31 yr of practice in late stage.
So you go through a surgery by a well known surgeon as every medical  practitioner is so good if disease cures. All know that doctor treat but he cure.
Best of luck from older practitioner of Kolkata

Dr. A. K. Mamdal

You can go to a homeopath and find medicines after proper diagnosis need not to worried , homeopathy can avoid surgeries
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. Pilonidal sinus can be treated with surgery only. i would encourage you to read about the pilonidal sinus and you will know why only surgery is the treatment. the whole blind tract needs to be removed. kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.