Suffering from XDR TB
I am suffering from XDR TB. All medicines are resistant . Iam taking medicines since 6 years. Please help me what to do to cure?

Dr. Pankaj K Bang
Pulmonologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Xdr medicines are provided free of cost by government. Contact your tb site for trail of new drug bedaquiline , if it can be started in your case. You can contact me in my Malad clinic if u have any doubt
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello...... When you have XDR TB why are you taking resistant medicine... It's very rare to get extremely resistant tuberculosis, not easily treatable.. Need extensive chemotherapy for two years and those medicine are costly ,not provided by government with free of cost.....