Suffering from sinus pain

One of my friend is suffering from the sinus pain. She feel this pain from last one week. She consults with a doctor and he gave her a medicine. So please suggest me what should we do And what ate the precautions she can take

Doctor Answers (2) on Suffering from sinus pain

Dr. Anup Sabherwal Delhi | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
If the pain is nir settling- you need a CT scan of the paranasal sinuses and a change of treatment. You can book an appointment with me through Practo.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and your pain too. Sinus pain is caused by the inflammation of mucosa in sinuses. it will be very irritating. To get relived of it you need to take the medications given by the doctor or if not you may take regular medication which are on the counter medications and along with that you need to take steam inhalation for instant relief. avoid exposure to cold breeze and drinking cold drinks. Thank you