Suffering from psoirasis

Suffering from psoriasis. What is the remedy. How long is the treatment. Please guide. Resident of gokuldham , goregaon east

Doctor Answers (5) on Suffering from psoirasis

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Psoriasis is itself an obstinate disease. It is wrong to give Homeopathic medicines just by the name of disease and it will not help you either specially in the problem like psoriasis. Homeopathy has best to offer in cure of psoriasis. But the right way will be you should consult a Homeopathic consultant who will give you the proper Homeopathic medicines after taking your full case. Yes be prepare for the long term treatment, because as i said it is very obstinate and deep disease and so will take some time to be cured, depending on the history of it's development.
Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease, it need a special care and attention on immediate affect, it leads to Psoriatic Arthritis and effects to organs of the body, ignoring is not an option at all. In Homeopathy treatment can last for 6months to 1 year.

You may consult through phone, WhatsApp or video calling.

Feel free if need any suggestions.

Hi, Psoriasis is a chronic and complex disease.It needs a very long course of Homoeopathic treatment.., i mean years together for permenant cure. Symptomatical releif can be given immediately. Consult a Homoeopathic Doctor nearby.