Suffering from piles
I am suffering from piles from 5 years. I have heard about kshar sutra therapy few days ago. Should i go for it? Please help.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, health seeker u heard is very correct, in Ayurved piles n ano-rectal conditions r managed according to stages/grades so u can really count on!!! Now ayurvedic ksharsutra experts n surgeons r available nr by u can choose.. Diet transformation is key to not to recur. Buttermilk is Best n one of them... Get well soon
Dr. Sonia Karpal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Faridabad
Ksharsutra is the best remedy for Piles. You must get it done from Ayurvedic Surgeon to have best results. Post surgery you must take Ayurvedic medicines to avoid any recurrences.