Suffering from phimosis
I am suffering from phimosis from a very long time i dont exactly how much time but i guess it been more than 6 to 7 years or even more. i thought this is normal and common but after searching on the net i found that this is not common among and needs to treated. My phimosis also sometimes results in paraphimosis. Please Help. Thank You.
278 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Phimosis at your age is certainly not normal! You will need to consult urologist for a minor procedure called circumcision.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Betamethasone cream phimosis
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.