Suffering from paralyisis

Before two year ago i was collapsed from the paralysis disease and after that there is a problem created in my paralysed part of body, there is burning just like as a chilli whenever touched in any part of the body. So I am very much distraught from it so what i do and how i can get relief from the problem.
views-icons 65 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. M.K. Ansari
Neurologist 12 yrs exp Lucknow
I can understand your suffering. Its very likely you are suffering from thalamic pain syndrome. The condition can be manged by medicines upto some extent. you need to consult a neurophysician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?