Hii i am a 19 year old guy I think i am suffering from nausea I am vomtting feeling pain in my chest n stomach n feeling dizziness what checkups should i conduct to check if m suffering from it or not
17 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der gerd food poisoning should be ruled out consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?