H i think i am suffering from nausea I am vomiting feeling pain in my chest n stomach n also feeling dizzy Please suggest some checkups to see if i hav got nausea or not
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

good evening. i think u should consult surgeon doctor for your nausea and vomiting.  it may be due to gatro oesophagus reflux. 
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?