Suffering from headache
I have suffering from headache which continue throughout the day . Which doctor or specialist I have to consult for ?
136 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

You have to consult a Neurosurgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?