Suffering from hairfall from 1 year
I used creatine and testosterone booster supplement in 2019 before using these supplements my hairfall was very slow after using these supplements creatine for 9 months and testosterone booster for 3 months my hairfall turned aggressive, and my hair were not growing as similar rate as they used too, and then slowly my hair density started reducing, and hairs turned thin and a bald spot created on the right hairline part,now my hairfall is moderate but my hairs and thin and not growing fast help me plz

No.. treatment depends on the grade...You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Testosterone supplements can increase hairfall due to increased DHT in blood, which acts of hair follicles to cause hairfall. You have androgenic alopecia...it is better to take treatment earl...the earlier, the better.... Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper assessment and treatment