Suffering from dyslexic
My brother's son studying 10th in CBSC. school. As per my knowledge is concern he is suffering from Dyslexic. The school people are harassing the child as well the parent. When I approached CBSC Board, they advised taking Medical Certificate from the qualified doctor and produce the same to get some academic concessions. in this regard, i would like to bring the to your kind notice the following !. Are you giving treatment to Dyslexia? 2. Are you authorised to give Medical Certificate to Dyslexia? Kindly respond. If so please give your appointment. Thamking you sir.
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Delhi
You shall need to consult a child psychiatrist or child psychologist for assessment and certification of dyslexia. As you stay in Bangalore. Getting certificate from NIMHANS would be a good idea.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.