Suffering from Dandruff
I am suffering from dandruff problem from last 8months and my dandruff is not going away I have shown doctor near me but its not going away , i have sebhoric dermatitis problem also

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Better get it examined once to review medications Consult online with relevant photographs for detailed discussion
Dandruff can be treated with lotion and shampoo (not the commercial ones which you use). Some people have more oiliness on the scalp which then causes visible flakes that people called dandruff. There are also some conditions which present with flaking of the scalp and have to be treated properly. do not apply oil on the scalp as it will worsen the condition. Please contact me by online consultation for proper examination and treatment advice