Suffering from cough
I am suffering from chronic cough. It keeps occurring to me. I have consulted several doctors in the past. They all say its happening due to allergy. They prescribe some medicines which reduces the symptoms for a while. But I am not getting permanent solution. I tried many home remedies as well. But still the problem is there. Please suggest what needs to be done.

Hello.... Allergic symptoms mostly depends on weather, dust , pollan. You must avoid those for which you are allergic ....take steam inhalation, allergy is non curable disease , you can manage it with medicines , avoid taking oily foods , consult ent specialist ........
Chronic cough is defined as lasting eight weeks or longer in adults, four weeks in children While it can sometimes be difficult to pinpoint the problem that's triggering a chronic cough, the most common causes are tobacco use, postnasal drip, asthma and acid reflux the backflow of stomach acid that can irritate your throat. Chronic cough typically disappears once the underlying problem is treated...consult physician they will help you