Suffering from ankylosing

Detected HLAB27 positive since 2008. Fusion almost done. Please contact if you have any therapy. Thanks
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹750 for 24 hrs

If hip joints are fused, I strongly suggest that you undergo total go replacement. It gives excellent results in patients with ankylosing spondylitis. Many of my patients are leading a very happy life after surgery. For stiffness of the spine, I can put in touch with rheumatologist in our hospital who can treat with injectables. Good luck!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?