Sudden weight gain

I weighed around 57 kgs last year but in past 7-8 mpnths i have gained a lot of weight. i did start eating a lot of cheese n pasta and junk food bu tthen i have stopped eating it now. it has been a month since i have started walking for an hour everyday and from past 2 weeks i have been swimming in the morning 4 days a week. i still am not loosing any weight and there is no space for excercise as i live in hostel. i would like you to tell me how i can loose weight in 2 weeks as i have to attend a family function. my current weight is 65-67 kgs and i usually gain belly fat and my thighs. help please

Doctor Answers (2) on Sudden weight gain

Dr.Swarup Kumar Ghosh. Kolkata | General Physician
My adv :-ADEL13(Germany). Dosage 20 drops with some water befor meals 6month daliy.
Dr. Tanoy Bose Kolkata | General Physician
It is difficult for a patient of hypothyroid to lose weight easily. Hence, get your TSH checked. 1. Have small low calorie meals every 1.5 hours. 2. You may try drugs like orlistat after consulting a doctor. 3. Increase the amount of exercise you are doing as you wish to lose weight fast. 4. Avoid fasting out skipping meals