Sudden sneezing and cold

For the past year, I have been suffering from sudden bouts of sneezing experienced from time to time. I tend to get itchy and watery eyes with the sneezes continuing for several minutes. This seems to be an allergic reaction but I am not sure what I am allergic to. I also catch a cold easily and frequently and get a runny nose which gets fine after around 24 hours. These extreme reactions to small changes in temperature are making it tough for me to travel. I also experience dry mouth especially after waking up. Can you please suggest how to go forward on this?

Doctor Answers (1) on Sudden sneezing and cold

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... You seems to have allergic rhinitis... Need to avoid triggering agents.. Get eosinophil count done... Some times one will have allergy due to component in the blood itself... Consult allergist or ent specialist for immunotheray in nearest hospital or allergy clinic.......