Sudden episode
For -3 hours I was feeling as if my brain and head is spinning around and thenAnd today night I suddenly felt as if my body became completely weak... I felt dizzy n fainting.. I rushed outside.. my heart rate raced.. I took rounds of room but I felt as if I was losing my control and sanity over body..I had been experiencing some right-sided weakness since past days.. I checked the FAST sign- I cud move my arms upwards, smile, no slurring of speech so not neuro issue.. also No abnormal muscle contractions or twitching!! Just some numbness in right arm No blackout....was it Panic attack? I have been worry about having a stroke or brain tumour since many days So was it that panic which manifested as a big attack

Hi.. If this is the first time you are experiencing this kind of symptoms,i will suggest you to consult a physician to rule out organic disorders in the first place.. If it's a panic attack, you can further proceed to consult a psychiatrist . For further details, contact me via Practo
It could have been a panic attack but to come to that conclusion you need to be evaluated thoroughly as you say you experienced giddiness followed by weakness which could indicate many other things. Go to psychiatrist and get evaluated to rule out anything organic
See a psychiatrist