Sudden breathing problem
I am 41 years old unmarried male. I am 108kg obese guy. Recent Echocardiogram report had shown Grade 1 diastolic dysfunction, trivial TR, mild PAH. Lab report done 2 months ago is normal. I suddenly get breathing discomfort,dry cough,  headache, yawning, unable to talk, I am forced to take deep breath.From my childhood I have Asthma problem. I was taking medicine Montek AB, Formoflo inhaler, Asthalin rotohaler. For the past 2 month I stopped having asthma medicine due to no chest tightness.I reported to a Pulmonologist few days ago, Doctor gave me medicine Doxiflo M and Predmet 4mg. He saw my Echocardiogram report too. I still get sudden breathing difficulty, headache. What could be my problem? I am worried. I don't go for walking due to fear of breathing problem. I want to do TMT. What could be my problem? I am having anxiety disorder medicine for the past 1 month Zozert100mg, Maxgalin75mg 2, Lonazep 1mg, Zeptol CR200, Pantosec D.

Hi

Hi. I understand your concern s. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigation. Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest