Sudden back hip pain,lock
Suddenly back hip pain and I can't move a bit, severe pain, I think it is gas, pls give me solution quick

Dr. Harisha N L
It's unlikely due to gas...may be due to musculoskeletal issues...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.