Sudden acne
I have noticed sudden acne on my forehead since last 2 months , i have never had acne prior to this nor i had any skin issues. I am diagnosed with pcos since 8+ years but i have never had any acne issues. I am afraid the acne will spread quickly over the face. It is minor right now. What skin care routine can i follow? Or what steps/elements should a proper skin care routine should have? What brands are effective?

Hey... kindly share relavent photographs ...various treatment options are available...along with this diet and lifestyle modification is also required...consult online for detailed discussion and tailored prescription...
avoid oily food and dairy products...