Subcutaneous cyst stomach
I have a subcutaneous cyst formation near to my stomach since 2-3 years only recently it has started to pain with slight inflammation need to know of any remedial ointments (antibiotic/antiseptic) for relief

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Lumps in the skin are not uncommon in general population but since in your case it's painful it requires medical attention. Consider meeting a Dermatologist or plastic surgeon for physical examination. If needed an FNAC or skin biopsy can be done to ascertain the nature of this lump. Skin biopsy will be both diagnostic and therapeutic if it's done. Don't delay the consultation. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala