Stye problem
I get stye frequently although I take care of it that I touch my eyes with clean hands. It is the 4th time in five months that I have got stye .All the times it happens on my upper eyelid which is very painful. While putting hot steam compress I tried pressing a little as there was a yellow tip that I could see on its top that made it to pop out with little pus and blood yesterday night. I woke up today and found the big swelled lump still there on my eye . There is a very little decrease in size that is not considerable . Will it leave a lump as residue? What should I do?

Hello. You take staphysagria 30- 3times daily and pulsatilla 30-2 times daily. For 1 week atleast. Then follow up. Maintain hygiene.