Stye on eye
I have got stye in my eye and is paining..pls suggest a medicine..as soon as possible

A stye is a type of boil that forms on the edge of the eyelid. It is a usually purulent inflammation of the eyelid glands that appears as an abscess on the inside or outside of the eyelid. Homeopathic medicines for stye are safe and effective without any side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services