Having Stye from 6 months
I am having stye from about 6 months, it's not going away, it is below my insie my eye lid and it's developing day by day please suggest me any cure.

Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homoeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Already prescribed to this patient. Take medicine as advised.
Dr. Prashant Ruikar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, I wish to know few details about this particular problem you are going through. What treatment you have taken till now? What is the size of the lesion? Is there any discharge from the lesion?
You can consult me with these details. Homeopathy can treat this condition without any recurrence.
Meanwhile, please maintain eye hygiene. clean your eyes with clean water time to time to clear any pus.