Stye at eye lid
I am having stye at my eye lid. what can be the best medicine. it is having from one day. it's starting stage so I think will get well soon.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1.stye is inflammation at root of eye lash 2. Hot fomentation 3. Apply antibiotic ointment locally 4. Take oral antibiotic tablet It will heal in few days

Hello... A non-infected stye will resolve on its own. Warm compresser may help soften the material in the gland, easing the drainage of the gland's contents. Rupture of stye leads to scarring..if its infected stye antibiotics are required n... Consult opthalmologist in nearest hospital.