Stuttering problem

Whenever I speak to someone iam not able to speak fluently and stutter a lot so please help me I am very depressed and want to get rid of this problem
views-icons 73 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Stuttering is an articulation problem. You need to consult a speech therapist to evaluate you and start therapy.once your articulation problem is addressed your mood and self confidence will improve.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?