Stubborn_Hesitant toddler

Hello, Our son Anav is 2.3yrs old. He was naughty & smart toddler who would never like to sit. He always been playing around with the things at home and yes his toy cars. But, from past a month we have been seeing noticeable changes in his behaviour. He has started shouting over small things, he gets irritated if we don't listen to him (we generally like to ignore his tantrums ) and he starts throwing objects. He was very friendly but now he doesn't want to play with anyone in the park. He was very active at his playschool but now he's is always sad there and doesn't participate in any activity. He doesn't even like his classmates touching or playing with him. He is taking food and sleep as usual and excited to go to school but as soon as he reaches he starts calling me. Now, he doesn't even allow me to go to washroom leave him alone for few minutes. Earlier it was never like this he would ready to go with everybody who's going outside home. He is hesitant now & get afraid of things.
views-icons 58 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Stubborn_Hesitant toddler

Dr. Bhavya Kandra Hyderabad | Pediatrician
Hello, your son seems to be suffering from a behavioural problem most likely due to fear of something. Consult a child psychologist asap and get help. Such conditions are very much treatable, so do not worry too much.
Dr. Salil Choksi Mumbai | Pediatrician
He will need to be assessed for his behavioural changes. These are signs of insecurity and inner conflict, an assessment by pediatrician and a child psychologist is required.