Stroke in Brain
As MRI suggests patient is suffering from *Left fronto parietal lobe acute ischaemic infarct . *Age related cerebral and cerebellar atrophy with microvascular ischaemic changes from 24.07.2016 . My question is can patient get recovered from right side zero movement ? Currently patient has an improvement of 10% as patient now trying to move it's right part of body . But not taking food from mouth he is on external food Pipe . May I know what is the best treatment for maximum recovery ?

Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 41 yrs exp Gurgaon

The patient has suggested from  stroke leading to right sided hemiplegia. This may have been due to some clot formation. Whether he is suffering from some other medical problems like hypertension, diabetes, heart disease. What treatment the patient is taking at present. If he has regained 10%,further recovery is possible by physiotherapy .You should prevent formation of bed sores by turning the sides of the patient frequently. Bed should be kept dry. It will be better if you can discuss the problem with your treating doctor and about the prognosis.