Stretch marks
Recently I have gained weight and have got stretch marks on my chest and biceps. Is there any way I can remove or reduce them.
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Unfortunately stretch marks means permanent tear of the skin (dermis). Once the dermis tears it is difficult to repair this tear. Creams usually don't work well...there have been instances of dermatologists using sublative Radiofrequency and Microneedle RF with just about okay results (depends on how your body reacts to the procedure ).
Next Steps
My sincere suggestion is that you visit an allopathic dermatologist near you and discuss the options that the dermatologist can provide. Before you choose your dermatologist read this article please :
Health Tips
There will be a lot of information floating on the net about promising creams and procedures claiming they work..BEWARE. These are usually anecdotal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?