Stretch marks

Recently I have gained weight and have got stretch marks on my chest and biceps. Is there any way I can remove or reduce them.

Doctor Answers (1) on Stretch marks

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
Unfortunately stretch marks means permanent tear of the skin (dermis). Once the dermis tears it is difficult to repair this tear. Creams usually don't work well...there have been instances of dermatologists using sublative Radiofrequency and Microneedle RF with just about okay results (depends on how your body reacts to the procedure ).
My sincere suggestion is that you visit an allopathic dermatologist near you and discuss the options that the dermatologist can provide. Before you choose your dermatologist read this article please :
http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO
There will be a lot of information floating on the net about promising creams and procedures claiming they work..BEWARE. These are usually anecdotal.