Stretch marks
Hello doctor, I have got stretch marks on my shoulder arms it's growing fast, is there any thing to stop and heal it up, I am using bio oil but it's not giving good results, and I have got stretch marks on bum also how to get rid of it

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. Stretch marks may not be "cured". However their appearance may be improved by application of substances like bio oil, topical retinoid creams, fractional laser therapy/ micro needling/ micro needling rf. The efficacy of procedure and amount of improvement is variable. Discuss the same with a qualified dermatologist in your city. For further queries , you can contact me on follow up chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.