Stretch mark on breast
Hello doctor, I'm suffering from pcod from 2 years,from 6 months I facing lot of skin problems, I have got stretch mark on my breast which looks odd, I'm literally worried about my condition. Can u plz help if there is any treatment without side effects.... Ty u waiting for your reply

Dear user, stretch marks can be because of multiple reasons - sudden loss or gain of weight or fat in a particular area, application of topical corticosteroid ,etc. You said you have pcod, how it was diagnosed - kindly share the investigation reports you have undergone. What are your other skin problems ? Kindly share the pictures of the affected area. Do you also suffer from irregularities in your monthly cycles ?
You may consult me through Practo direct or mail me your queries skinkonnect@gmail
Avoid refined flour and refined sugar in your diet. Include 15-20 minutes of physical activity in your routine.