Stressful sex
I recently got married. I need assistance for sex education. We tried to have intercourse several times but at a exact moment i wud panic and rush to urinate or pass stool because I am afraid of hymen to break and it will be very painful. I am unable to have sex. We both are dissapointed Please help.

Hello there. The hymen has to break and yes it is painful for the first time, but after the first time it becomes fine. Nothing will happen. I would suggest you to do it with a finger and then two so that it won't be as painful. Regards