Stress depression anxiety type questions
Q 1 how will I forgot past bad memory which hurts me so much since March Q 2 I have pain in heart  ,chest  , back , side ,stomach , shoulders , neck and throat pain because of stress and worry about that incident Q3 I have seriously big problem with me I can't study or doing any work I can't sleep well because of the pain in my body My mind and ears are just shut always like constant Q 4 How I will treat with that in incident This is the incident in the relationship with my girlfriend

The physical symptoms your facing is due to your stress your going through. If the stress is dealt with things will improve. The core  cause that's the trauma needs to be addressed. Talking to a neutral person will help you deal with it.
consult a psychiatrist and see if there is a need for medicine.if not than get a therapist to help you.
1. Expression kills depression. Talk to your loved ones, share as much as you can, and if you don't have anyone talk to yourself, and if you can't even do that, talk to any God in whom you have faith. 2. Be busy be happy. Depression needs time to survive, if you make yourself busy enough not even to spare any second, depression would cease to exist. Use internet and entertainment to pass any extra time. (Avoid social media though) 3. 5 am to 7 am cure. Reserve hundred minutes each morning and spend them systematically, 20 minutes for meditation, 30 minutes broad walking, 20 minutes exercise, 30 minutes breathing exercises (pranayama), nothing can beat this if you adopt to it. 4. Medicines do magic on depression. Excellent medicines with minimal side effects are available for depression and anxiety. All you need is to be bold enough to visit a neurologist, or a psychiatrist, if you can't get support from family, book an appointment and go alone. 5. Clear the environment around you. Stay in cleanliness, eliminate negative people from your life, wear neatly ironed clothes and accessories, don't watch any negative shows, news, and movies.
I think u need to discuss in detail with a psychiatrist than based on that if medication is warranted or not will be decided... Stress can affect overall life functioning and take a toll on mental as well as physical health...
consult via practo for management..