Stress and depression
I want to share my feeling to someone burden of my heart.l am vry reserve person not talk more to anyone i need help to over come burden from heart

Dr. Pankaj Verma
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kota

its not not easy. you have to learn techniques for destress and relax, change your behaviour and reponses, do yoga, meditation, for more details you can consult...
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

U can always reach through this portal a very confidential person to share and discuss your feelings and emotions. If you want u can reach me too for the same. Take care
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, try and find one person you can trust in your family and make a conscious effort in doing this. share your feelings with that person. you have to make a conscious attempt. if problem persists , please visit a psychologist in your area, he/she will guide you. take care
Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Rohtak
It is always good to vent out your feelings and share your thoughts with someone. You must identify someone you trust the most and talk to him/her. If you are facing any psychological issues you can talk to a psychologist.