Stress and depression

I want to share my feeling to someone burden of my heart.l am vry reserve person not talk more to anyone i need help to over come burden from heart

Doctor Answers (4) on Stress and depression

hi, try and find one person you can trust in your family and make a conscious effort in doing this. share your feelings with that person. you have to make a conscious attempt. if problem persists , please visit a psychologist in your area, he/she will guide you. take care
Dr. Pankaj Verma Jaipur | Infectious and Tropical Medicine Physician
its not not easy. you have to learn techniques for destress and relax, change your behaviour and reponses, do yoga, meditation, for more details you can consult...
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
U can always reach through this portal a very confidential person to share and discuss your feelings and emotions. If you want u can reach me too for the same. Take care
Dr. Amit Jagtiani Agra | Psychiatrist
It is always good to vent out your feelings and share your thoughts with someone. You must identify someone you trust the most and talk to him/her. If you are facing any psychological issues you can talk to a psychologist.