Strength problem in penis
I'm 40 years single man I want to marry now but in my penis the strength is very low. I have spums count is more but stamina n straight is very low.

Practice yoga, meditation exercises linga muthirai
flower bach remedies mimulus, sweet chess nut, pine, willow
consult sexologist

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+171
Chat with a sexologist
Hello there..... I can understand your concern...... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices..... Consult sex therapist.....

Loss of strength in right hand How to increase muscle strength