Strech marks
I delivered baby 10 months ago and I've stretch marks in my abdomen and underarms its looking very horrible when wearing Saree. Can any cream available to remove these marks And after delivery I didn't tie or use belt my abdomen still looks like 4 months pregnant women there is any cure for this..

Dr. Harisha N L

Although they may be a cosmetic concern, stretch marks are harmless and often fade over time. They don't require medical treatment. If you do seek treatment for stretch marks, know that treatments are only partially effective and won't remove the stretch marks completely...tretinoin cream,laser treatment can be tried...consult your doctor they will do the needful