Stop Hairfall

I have meet one of the dermatologist. She told me that I need to take some injection on my head. Is it okay to take such treatment at this stage, my friends told me that don't apply for such treatment. So what should I do?
views-icons 27 Views 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stop Hairfall

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink I believe what you mean is PRP therapy.
Certain Dermatologists s advice procedures like PRP therapy, platelet rich plasma therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP is rich in components needed for the hair to grow and become healthier. However it is a top-up treatment and has to be done in parallel to the main medications for hair fall. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world.