gastroenterologist-icon
Stool not emptying completely
Since around 6 months. I am able to pass 80% of stool , but how much I strain, I am not able to pass the rest 20%. after that it causes, discomfort or mild pain in lower abdomen, and urge to pass stool again. Stools are sometimes solid and most of the time , semiliquid. I took laxative (isabgol) , but it irritates my stomach and sometimes cause diarrhoea. please help.
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Consult privately with the doctor of your choice

These are features of IBS
Next Steps
don't stain during defecation,get rectal examination done
Health Tips
stop isphagula and take Rifagut 550mg twice daily for 7 days
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.