Stones gall bladder

My father has cyst in Gall bladder and he had Jaundice due to that kindly advice he had shivering and fever due to that My father has cyst in Gall bladder and he had Jaundice due to that kindly advice he had shivering and fever due to that My father has cyst in Gall bladder and he had Jaundice due to that kindly advice he had shivering and fever due to that My father has cyst in Gall bladder and he had Jaundice due to that kindly advice he had shivering and fever due to that My father has cyst in Gall bladder and he had Jaundice due to that kindly advice he had shivering and fever due to that My father has cyst in Gall bladder and he had Jaundice due to that kindly advice he had shivering and fever due to that My father has cyst in Gall bladder and he had Jaundice due to that kindly advice he had shivering and fever due to that My father has cyst in Gall bladder and he had Jaundice due to that kindly advice he had shivering and fever due to that

Doctor Answers (1) on Stones gall bladder

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...when symptoms such as jaundice fever shivering occur you should not ignore it. It can occur due to causes other than gall bladder cyst. You father will require a complete clinical examination including some more blood tests like liver function test. Kindly visit a general physician and surgeon as soon as possible for further evaluation.