Stone types near testicle
Sir i found a round type thing near my testicle as i was confused i went to near by diagnostic center and took out reports then doctor said it was nothing but a stone near my testicles penis balls. IAm confused I dint get a proper reply . Wat do I need to do please help me out
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Great, consult surgeon in Ur Dr city,
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.