Stone problem
My grand father has problem of stone & he is suffering from pain? should he do operation or not???..
127 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Don't know. A doctor needs more information. Please consult a gastroenterologist if the stone if in gall bladder and Urologist if in urinary tract.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

What is a pumice stone
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.