Stone in my brest

I feel pain when I touch my Brest i thing there is something like some small stones , i want to tell I am married since 2012 but not pregnant n no have any kids yet and don't want child 2 years more..now what I do ? It is serious problem ?
views-icons 304 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stone in my brest

hi do not panic. at epmc we teachour patient correct breast self examination technique.when you feel breast tissue between the fingets will feel lumpy.this is a wrong way of examination you have to feel by the palm of the hand if you are not familiar you can feel the stony rib  bones behind occasinally small sandy stones feeling can be therein a condition called fibroadenosis.this apart on cancer breast you can feel stony hard lump. visit gynaec.after clonical examination we send you for soft tisdue xray called mammogram combined with an ultrasound study in view of your age. according to the results further action will be taken