Stone in Gall Bladder

Actually my relative has been detected with a stone in Gall bladder of 16.8mm. Can you prescribe if she should go for a operation or any other measures since it can't get cleared by drinking excessive water or drinks such as beer.
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stone in Gall Bladder

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well drinking beer or excessive eater will not cure you of the's better to consult a gen surgeon will be given tablets encouraging for the stone to dissolve and pass will require antibiotics and analgesics too...for single Stine you may not require surgery unless it's complicated...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?