Stomachache

Suffering from stomachache,Since past 2 weeks going motions 4 times per day, loose motions also came twice due to which there is weakness in the body...And also having Headache since past 2 weeks,and now fever is also there ...As I live in a pg and attending classes of 8 hrs...which is also necessary for me to attend...I have a gastric problem too...so kindly prescribed me the medicines i can take so i can cope up with the disease i am suffering...

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomachache

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Here are a few things which you need to follow to be alright. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. Have a bowl of curd everyday after food. 3. Avoid tea, coffee and other caffeinated or carbonated drinks. 4. Have a lot of fruits and vegetables. 5. Avoid oily and spicy foods. 6. No smoking or drinking alcohol. 7. Tab. Ranitidine 300mg half an hour before food once a day for 5 days. 8. One multivitamin tablet everyday after food for 15 days. 9. Have high protein and high fiber diet. Consult a physician in person if it still persists. Regards