Stomachache
In past one year, I got this stomachache thrice. Although it just last for a day, the pain is uncontrollable. Next day i feel that i didn't had any pain. Consulted doctor and did a scan as well everything was normal. What could be the reason or how can i avoid this in future? I believe that this could be due to consumption of spicy food. Please advise. The doctor suggested me these medicines Nupenta DSR Nurmaxn(not sure of the exact spelling)

Hello, if you are having too much of spicy food ,you might be having gastritis , endoscopy may be required , , try eating small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.  Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.Take bland diet ,have curd ,buttermilk , drink water in large quantity ,don't skip meals.