Stomach upset

I am facing stomach upset .some time constipation or sometimes it diarrhea also gastric prob to .please suggest my weight is 87.6 kg . with tummy fat .what should I do.

Doctor Answers (3) on Stomach upset

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.you should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation. If you are not satisfied consult a dietician.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You should make certain lifestyle changes for this issue. The lifestyle changes would include dietary changes as well. Have a high protein, high fiber diet. Avoid processed foods like maida, bread etc. Drink lots of fluids, avoid too much oily and spicy foods. Add one cup of curd everyday after meals. Instead of having 3 full meals a day have 5 smaller meals at regular intervals and let one of those meals be only if fruits or vegetables. Avoid tea/coffee and other carbonated beverages. Syp. Dulcolax when you are having constipation. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, 1.Refined Food – Refined food like white bread, refined sugar is difficult to digest and leads to increased irritation on the stomach lining. Thus, food like pastries, burgers etc should be avoided. 2.Fat – Gastritis is basically the inflammation of the stomach lining, which is enhanced due to fatty acids. Sources of fatty acids are fried chicken, fried onions, fried eggs etc. Boiled eggs are safe but fried eggs are a great source of fatty acids, which increases the stomach lining inflammation. 3.Spicy Food – Spicy food needless to say increases inflammation in the stomach. Spicy food may include direct intake of chillies, intake of high amount of spice everyday, mustard etc. Here is what to eat - eat fresh fruits and vegetables which has high fibre helps both gastritis and digestion problem. Don't skip any meals, which increases gastritis. Add some exercise to your daily routine which helped to reduce weight.